AeroShipper Strategic Services can help develop and execute an effective plan for your company. We have the ability to help you improve your operations in ways that will significantly improve customer service and reduce distribution costs.
Is your facility laid out optimally? Are you taking advantage of best practice processes? Can a warehouse management system be justified in your facility, or are you utilizing your current WMS optimally? Our Strategic Services were designed with these questions in mind.
Through our structured methodology, we assess your entire supply chain network, inside your warehouse and beyond as it relates to your customers, suppliers and manufacturing facilities. We then help you eliminate uncovered bottlenecks through process improvement, application configurations and facility layout changes.
- Does your product have potential in an overseas market? Small businesses can easily compete with larger companies in the global marketplace.
- If you're restricting your business to the U.S. only, you may be missing out on key opportunities to increase your company’s earning potential in the international business arena. According to the U.S. Department of Commerce, the fortune 500 companies make up only about 4 percent of all exporters. This means that the other 96 percent of exporters the lion’s share are small outfits like yours!
- Export led growth is important for many reasons. One is that export led growth can create profit, allowing a company to multiply their growth by diversifying into international markets, as well as surpass their forecasts as long as the cost to export is offered at a reduced rate.
- Our alliance with the all major carriers can help make your international business goals attainable. Whatever your industry, wherever you want to trade, you can use AeroShipper services to successfully develop your market strategy. With AeroShipper acting as your international consultant, you'll be guided every step of the way. Most services are provided at no cost or for a nominal fee — an excellent value compared with commercial international consulting services.
- In one year alone, American companies exported $772 billion in merchandise to more than 150 foreign countries.
- Take the extra effort it takes to bring your product to foreign markets.
- International trade is one of the hot industries of the new millennium. But it's not new. Think great caravans of the biblical age with their cargoes of silks and spices. Think even further back to prehistoric man trading shells and salt with distant tribes. Trade exists because one group or country has a supply of some commodity or merchandise that is in demand by another. As the world becomes more and more technologically advanced, as we shift in subtle and not so subtle ways toward one world modes of thought, international trade becomes more and more rewarding, both in terms of profit and personal satisfaction.
- Importing is big business these days to the tune of an annual $1.2 trillion in goods, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce. Everything from beverages to commodes and a staggering list of other products you might never imagine as global merchandise is fair game for the savvy trader. And these products are bought, sold, represented and distributed somewhere in the world on a daily basis.
- You can process your import shipments with the same ease and reliability as your exports using AeroShipper’s electronic shipping solutions. You can prepare shipping labels and documentation for importing packages from all over the world – all you need is Internet access.
Small Parcel (Under 150 Lbs)
- Because of our large volume of shipments and freight optimization software, we pass along great shipping discounts to our customers. Our sizable discounts can, many times cover your fulfillment costs. AeroShipper offers the fastest and most economical international Small Package door to door service for shipments up to 150 pounds to 220 countries worldwide. By focusing on our customers’ needs, AeroShipper holds one of the highest levels of reliability in the industry. With our small package shipping you'll enjoy cost savings with our special rate pricing, along with the reliability that has been associated with aeroshipper.com.
International Air Freight & Consolidated (Over 150 Lbs)
- International freight shipping is easier through AeroShipper Our ever growing global network of carriers and airlines makes AeroShipper the right choice for your international freight shipping needs, no matter what your budget or time constraints may be.
- Whether you are shipping documents or boxes, pallets or crates; AeroShipper‘s relationships with all major carriers makes the process easy and affordable. Priority, Same Day, Critical, ground, and LTL – our experienced team can help your company save thousands of dollars in unnecessary costs.